2511 BK Precision Handheld Digital Oscilloscope
The 2511 is a 60 MHz, 2 Channel Handheld Digital Oscilloscope from BK Precision.
- 60 MHz (2511/2515) and 100 MHz (2512/2516) bandwidth
- 1 GSa/s sample rate
- Deep waveform memory up to 2 Mpts
- 2 fully isolated and floating 1,000 V CAT II, 600 V CAT III rated inputs (isolated models 2515 and 2516)
- 300 V CAT II rated inputs (non-isolated models 2511 and 2512)
- Built-in 6000-count DMM with dedicated terminals for current measurement
- Scope and meter trend plot functions for data logging
- Bright 5.7” color display
- Compact and lightweight – 3.4 lbs (1.54 kg)
- FFT including four additional math functions - Add, Subtract, Multiply, and Divide
- 32 automatic measurements
- USB host port for saving and recalling waveform setups, data, and screenshots on a USB flash drive
- USB connectivity for remote PC control via soft panel
- Advanced tools include digital filters with adjustable limits, scope and waveform recorder mode
- Multi-language user interface
- Up to four hours of continuous battery operation Model 2511 2512 2515 2516
- Two 150 MHz bandwidth, x1/x10 probes rated for 300 V CATII measurements
- Bandwidth - 60 MHz
- Channels - 2 non-isolated
- Typical Applications - General electronics
The 2510 Series handheld digital storage oscilloscopes provide floating measurement and recorder capabilities with a built-in digital multimeter (DMM), all in one portable and lightweight package. These versatile 60 MHz and 100 MHz bandwidth scopes offer 1 GSa/s sample rates, 2 Mpts waveform memory, 32 automatic measurements, and multiple recording functions to capture transient or long-term signal behavior.
The image is for reference only. See product specification for details.