2515 BK Precision ScopeMeter
The 2515 is a 60 MHz, 2 Channel scopemeter from BK Precision. A ScopeMeter is a portable oscilloscope. Take the BK Precision 2515 ScopeMeter places where you can’t take conventional oscilloscopes to test equipment. Test a wide range of electrical equipment with ScopeMeters, using the easy-read digital display to view data as the tool records it.
- Bandwidth; 60 MHz
- 2 Fully Isolated Channels
- 1 GSa/s sample rate
- Deep waveform memory up to 2 Mpts
- 2 fully isolated and floating 1,000 V CAT II, 600 V CAT III rated inputs
- Built-in 6000-count DMM with dedicated terminals for current measurement
- Scope and meter trend plot functions for data logging
- Bright 5.7” color display
- FFT including four additional math functions -Add, Subtract, Multiply, and Divide
- 32 automatic measurements
- USB host port for saving and recalling waveform setups, data, and screenshots on a USB flash drive
- USB connectivity for remote PC control via soft panel
- Advanced tools include digital filters with adjustable limits, scope and waveform recorder mode
- Multi-language user interface
- Up to four hours of continuous battery operation
- Three-Year Warranty
- User manual, passive probes (one per channel), pair of DMM test leads, 7.4 V Li-ion battery, USB cable, probe compensation connector, AC power adapter, certificate of calibration and test report, carrying case and straps
The BK Precision 2515 handheld digital storage oscilloscope provides floating measurement and recorder capabilities with a built-in digital multimeter (DMM), all in one portable and lightweight package. These versatile 60 MHz bandwidth scopes offer 1 GSa/s sample rates, 2 Mpts waveform memory, 32 automatic measurements, and multiple recording functions to capture transient or long-term signal behavior.
The built-in 6000-count multimeter allows users to quickly switch over from an oscilloscope to a DMM to measure DC/AC voltage and current, resistance, and capacitance, including diode and continuity tests.