2532 BK Precision Digital Oscilloscope
The 2532 is a 40 MHz, 2 channel digital oscilloscope from BK Precision. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 40 MHz
- Sample Rate: 500 MSa/s
- 4000 point record length for each channel
- 2 Channel
- Color display
- One touch automatic setup for ease of use (Auto)
- Capture, save and analyze waveform data with the included EasyScope Application Software
- Eleven automatic measurements
- FFT standard plus 4 additional math functions
- Extensive Trigger capabilities including Pulse Width and line-selectable Video trigger
- Save/Recall setup and waveform data
- Multiple language interface
- Security loop
- Transfer waveform data, screen shots and measurement results to a Windows PC via USB port
- Analyze measurement results “off-line” or in real-time
The BK Precision 2532 delivers essential features and reliable performance at a price you can afford. Analog style controls combined with Auto functions make these oscilloscopes easy to use. Advanced triggering, automatic measurements and FFT functions provide you with many options to debug your circuits. Additionally, the instruments come with PC Software that lets you easily capture, save and analyze waveforms and measurement results.
The 2532 is an ideal oscilloscope for education and training and are well suited for applications in service and repair.