254 Starrett Physical Measurement Equipment
- Range (in): 0 - 24"
- Graduations (in): .001"
- 50-division vernier scales permits half as many bar graduations as single vernier tools. These graduations provide easy reading to .001 or 0.02mm
- Flush fitting of the vernier scales to the main scale eliminates parallax. Vernier scales are adjustable
- Black lines and figures against Starrett satin chrome finish make reading easy
- Scriber and base are designed for direct reading from zero (bottom of base)
- Quick-adjust release on the slide allows for fast positioning
- Extremely fine adjustments by a knob on the base isolating the column and slide from external pressures
- Additional remote fine adjustment located on top of the bar for sizes 36 (900mm) and larger
- Special master bar design and the balanced design and weight of the base eliminates vibration
- Master bars on models up to 24 and 600mm are hardened and stabilized
- Base is hardened, ground, and lapped square with the bar and has finger grooves to provide ease of movement
- Vertical bar is positioned near the center of the base for balance and stability
- Versatile tool will scribe lines, mount dial indicators or electronic probes, and accept depth attachments
The Starrett 254 Master Vernier Height Gage is an accurate, rugged and reliable tool that gives precise and dependable measurements over long ranges. It has an easy-to-read vernier, is stronger, and is offered in greater ranges than other height gages. 0-24” (600mm) Range, .001” (0.02mm) Grad with Case.