2540 BK Precision Digital Oscilloscope
The 2540 is a 60 MHz, 2 channel digital oscilloscope from BK Precision. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 60 MHz
- Sample Rate: 1GSa/s
- 2 Channels
- 4000 point record length for each channel
- Color LCD display
- USB front panel host port for USB flash drives standard
- USB device interface standard
- Advanced features include digital filter with adjustable limits, mask testing and waveform recorder/replay mode
- 24 automatic measurements
- FFT standard plus 3 additional math functions
- Extensive Trigger capabilities including pulse width and line-selectable video trigger
- Multiple language interface
- PC Software that lets you remotely control the oscilloscope and capture, save and analyze waveform data
The BK Precision 2540 dual channel Digital Storage Oscilloscope delivers an unmatched combination of performance and value. Analog style controls combined with an Auto measurement function make these oscilloscopes easy to use. Advanced features such as FFT function, digital filtering, waveform recorder, delayed sweep/zoom, mask testing and automatic measurements provide you with powerful tools to debug your circuits.