2553 BK Precision Digital Oscilloscope
The 2553 is a 70 MHz, 4 channel digital oscilloscope from BK Precision. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- 4-channel acquisition
- Record Length: 24 Kpts
- Rise Time: < 5 ns
- Vertical Resolution: 8 bit
- Vertical Sensitivity: 2 mV/div -10 V/div (1-2-5 order)
- DC Gain Accuracy: ＜±3.0%: 5 mV/div to 5 V/div in fixed gain ranges; ＜±4.0%: 2 mV/div in variable gain ranges
- Maximum Input Voltage: 400 V (DC+AC PK-PK, 1 M input impedance, X10), CAT I, 5 Vrms (50 Ω input impedance)
- Large 7" widescreen color display
- FFT including four additional math functions-Add, Subtract, Multiply, and Divide
- 32 automatic measurements
- Standard LAN (supports SCPI) and USB device port (USBTMC compliant)
- Front and rear panel USB host port for saving and recalling waveform setups, data, and screenshots on a USB flash drive
- Software provided for remote PC control
- Advanced tools include digital filters with adjustable limits, pass/fail testing and waveform recorder mode
- Multi-language user interface and context sensitive help
- Supplied Accessories: User manual, passive probes (one per channel), power cord, certificate of calibration, USB (Type A to B) communication cable
- 3 Year Warranty
- Two 150 MHz bandwidth, x1/x10 probes (model PR150B)
- Slim, stylish body
- Snap-locking sprung hook
- Easily replaceable tip
- Large accessory set
- Meets IEC 61010-031 CATII
- RoHS compliant
The 2553 digital storage oscilloscope provides high performance and value in a 4-channel configuration. With bandwidth of 70 MHz and 2 GSa/s sample rates, these oscilloscopes offer 24 kpts/Ch waveform memory, 32 automatic measurements, and advanced triggering capabilities including math functions. Engineered to allow you to see more of your signal under test, the 2550 series’ widescreen 7” TFT display offers a significantly larger viewing area than typical economy oscilloscopes (5.7”).
Maximize productivity with PC connectivity via LAN and USB. The downloadable EasyScope PC software lets you easily capture, save, and analyze measurement results. All oscilloscope parameters can be controlled via a PC without the need for programming.
Educators who want to teach waveform measurement fundamentals can benefit from the ability to disable the Auto set button, a function that automatically sets up the scope to display a signal.
The included EasyScope software provides seamless integration between the oscilloscope and PC. Capture and transfer waveforms, screen images, setups and measurement results to a Windows PC via the USB device port on the back of the instrument. A USB host port on the front and rear allows for quick and easy screen saving.
Avoid limiting the bandwidth of your measurement system. All 2550 series models come standard with high bandwidth, slimline passive probes (one per channel) to help you get the most out of your scope.
The 2550 series oscilloscopes are ideal for applications in design and debug, service and repair, and education.
Image is a representative of selection. See datasheet for details.