2651A Keithley Sourcemeter
- Source or sync: 2,000W of pulsed power (+/-40V, +/-50A), 200W of DC power (+/[email protected]+/-20A, +/[email protected]+/-10A +/[email protected]+/-5A)
- Easily connect two units (in series or parallel) to create solutions up to +/-100A or +/-80V
- 1pA resolution enables precise measurement of very low leakage currents
- 1µs per point (1 MHz), continuous 18-bit sampling, accurately characterizes transient behavior
- 1% to 100% pulse duty cycle for pulse width modulated (PWM) drive schemes and devicespecific drive stimulus
- Combines a precision power supply, current source, DMM, arbitrary waveform generator, V or I pulse generator with measurement, electronic load, and trigger controller-all in one instrument
- Includes TSP Express characterization software, LabVIEW driver, and Keithley’s Test Script Builder software development environment
- USB: USB 2.1 Host Controller, supports external data storage.
- CONTACT CHECK: 1ms minimum measurement time; 5% basic accuracy.
- PC INTERFACE: IEEE-488.1 and .2; LXI Class C Ethernet; RS-232.
- DIGITAL I/O INTERFACE: Input/Output Pins: 14 open drain I/O bits. 5.25V max.
- POWER SUPPLY: 100 V to 250 VAC, 50 Hz – 60 Hz (auto sensing), 550 VA max
- COOLING: Forced air. Side and top intake and rear exhaust.
- EMC: Conforms to European Union EMC Directive.
- SAFETY: UL listed to UL61010-1:2004 (PENDING). Conforms to European Union Low Voltage
The Model 2651A minimizes the unwanted effects of self heating during tests by accurately sourcing and measuring pulses as short as 100µs. Additional control flexibility enables you to program the pulse width from 100µs to DC and the duty cycle from 1% to 100%. A single unit can pulse up to 50A; combine two units to pulse up to 100A