2669B Bruel & Kjaer Amplifier
The 2669B is an Amplifier from Bruel & Kjaer. Amplify RF and Microwave signals to measure, test, and design circuits. Applications include radio communications, cellphones, EMI testing, and much more.
- Full electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- Detachable, thin cable for easy installation
- Compact LEMO connector at preamplifier
- Patented charge-injection calibration technique for on-site calibration of the whole measuring channel including the microphone
- Wide dynamic range
- Very low inherent noise, high input impedance
- Low output impedance and high output current allows use with long extension cables
- Wide working temperature range
The preamplifier has a very high input impedance presenting virtually no load to the microphone. The high output voltage together with an extremely low inherent noise level gives a wide dynamic range.1/2-inch Microphone Preamplifier Type 2669 is a Falcon Range product for making precision acoustic measurements with Brüel & Kjær’s wide range of condenser microphones. You can connect 1/2-inch microphones directly and 1-inch, 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch types using adapters.
The preamplifier, cable and its connectors all fulfil EMC requirements.
You can verify the condition of the microphone, preamplifier and cable on-site using its patented charge injection calibration technique.
The preamplifier’s low output impedance allows the use of long extension cables without problems.