2701C Valhalla Scientific Standard
The 2701C is a used Voltage Standard from Valhalla Scientific. Engineers use direct current (DC) voltage standards to calibrate, standardize, normalize, and monitor drift, verify linearity, and establish regulation in electronic equipment. Standards are important during electronics compliance testing. Phase angle standards are ideal for calibrating many different electronics, including power analyzers, vector voltmeters, phase meters, phase sensitive instruments, and resolvers.
- DC Voltage Standard that is ideally suited for:
- 7 1/2-digit DMM calibration
- thermocouple simulation
- A/D converter limearity tests
- virtually any accurate direct voltage application
- Provides DC voltages accurate to:
- 8 ppm
- DC currents accurate to:
- 50 ppm over a 30 day
- Operated manually or remotely via IEEE-488
- Light weight, rugged and portable, with 15 second warm-up time, the calibrator is ideally suited for both the cal lab and the production line.