- Measuring Range: 0.1mΩ to 110Ω
- Measuring Arm: 1.00 to 11.00Ω at x1
- Operating Temperature Range: 5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F)
- Humidity Range: 85% Max, Relative Humidity
- Dimensions: 182 x 226 x 128 mm, 7 1/4 x 9 x 4 3/4 in.
- 0.005mΩ at x 0.0001
- 0.05mΩ at x 0.001
- 0.5Ω at x 10
- 0.5mΩ at x 0.01
- 50mΩ at x 1
- 5mΩ at x 0.1
- x 0.0001, x 0.001, x 0.01, x 0.1, x 1, x 10 (plug-in system)
- Galvanometer (built-in) electronic DC galvanometer, Voltage Sensitivity approx. 20μV/div.
- G0 - Approx. 11kΩ (input Resistance)
- G1 - Approx. 1/11 of G0 Sensitivity
- G2 - Approx. 1/11o of G0 Sensitivity
- Power Source: 1 9V Battery (JIS6F22)
- Battery life; Approx. 300 Hours
The Yokogawa 2769-10 is a compact, portable double bridge designed for measuring low resistance from 0.1 ohm to 110 ohm with four multiplication plugs and one measuring dial. It has built-in standard resistors, bridge power source and high-sensitivity taut-band suspension system electronic DC galvanometer.