2790-H Keithley Sourcemeter
The 2790-H is a Sourcemeter from Keithley. Source meter instruments are a type of electronic test equipment that measures and logs precise voltage and current data. Source meters collect information with high accuracy, ideal for current-voltage (I-V) characterization, semiconductor testing, and testing devices with both positive and negative current source values.
- Single-module system for low and high voltage/resistance applications
- Single-instrument solution for continuity and hi-pot type leakage resistance measurements
- Programmable constant V source (50-500V) supports high speed, high resistance measurements
- Programmable constant I source (0-50mA) with dry circuit clamp helps prevent device stress or damage during low resistance measurements
- Modular architecture adapts easily to single or dual inflator testing and to single or dual position test stands and mixed device/signal applications
- Expandable multiplexer channels for multipin applications
- Included 6-1/2 digit DMM with wide functionality and broad measurement ranges
- Intelligent automation support and easy integration with external test hardware
- GPIB, RS-232, and digital I/O interfaces for flexible controller options
- SCPI programmable for simple code development and future extensions
- 2-year calibration cycle of modules minimizes maintenance costs and system downtime
The Model 2790-H is a single-module system designed for both low current and high voltage ohms (10MΩ to 1GΩ) applications. This "base" system provides all the capabilities needed for electrical testing of either single- or dual-stage inflators in single osition test stands (for example, test stands that test only one single- or dual-stage airbag at a time).
With the addition of a Model 7702 40-channel differential multiplexer module (part of the Integra family of switch/measure solutions and sold separately), the Model 2790-H + Model 7702 opens the door to higher channel count applications, such as hi-pot/continuity testing of connectors, harnesses, and power distribution devices up to 500V (internally sourced) up to 40 channels.