2790-HH Keithley Sourcemeter
The 2790-HH is a Sourcemeter from Keithley. Source meter instruments are a type of electronic test equipment that measures and logs precise voltage and current data. Source meters collect information with high accuracy, ideal for current-voltage (I-V) characterization, semiconductor testing, and testing devices with both positive and negative current source values.
- Two-module system for low and high voltage/resistance applications
- Single-instrument solution for continuity and hi-pot type leakage resistance measurements
- Programmable constant V source (50-500V) supports high speed, high resistance measurements
- Programmable constant I source (0-50mA) with dry circuit clamp helps prevent device stress or damage during low resistance measurements
- Modular architecture adapts easily to single or dual inflator testing and to single or dual position test stands and mixed device/signal applications
- Expandable multiplexer channels for multipin applications
- Included 6-1/2 digit DMM with wide functionality and broad measurement ranges
- Intelligent automation support and easy integration with external test hardware
- GPIB, RS-232, and digital I/O interfaces for flexible controller options
- SCPI programmable for simple code development and future extensions
- 2-year calibration cycle of modules minimizes maintenance costs and system downtime
The Model 2790-HH is configured for applications that require parallel testing or high voltage "soaking." Like the Model 2790-H, it is designed for both low current and high voltage ohms applications and can test either single- or dual-stage inflators. However, with two plug-in modules, it also has the capacity to test two inflators at once, maximizing test throughput.