2831E BK Precision Multimeter
The 2831E is a 4.5 digit bench multimeter from BK Precision.
- 4 ½ digit (20,000 count) resolution
- 0.03% basic VDC accuracy
- VFD dual display to indicate two measurements simultaneously
- AC + DC True RMS
- Up to 25 readings per second measurement rate
- AC volt & amp measurement over wide frequency range (ACV 100 kHz/ACI 20 kHz)
- Limit mode for Pass/Fail testing
- Built-in math functions: Rel, Max/Min, dBm, dB, %, Hold, Compare
- CATI (1000 V)/CATII (300 V) protection
- USB interface (Virtual Com)
- SCPI compatible
The BK Precision 2831E is a versatile and dependable bench multimeter suitable for applications in education, service & repair and manufacturing requiring basic and reliable measurements. Additionally, this meter enhances your productivity with built-in math functions and USB connectivity, features not found in other bench meters in this price category.
The 2831E takes typical multimeter measurements such as volts, ohms, and amps with great accuracy, stability and basic VDC accuracy of 0.03%. The meter is also capable of measuring frequency, period, continuity, and performing diode tests. Readings can be taken at a maximum rate of 25 readings/sec with measurement rates selectable between slow, medium, and fast.
The 2831E meter was designed for cost conscious users requiring a basic and dependable meter with a broad range of features offered at a value price.