289 Fluke Multimeter
The 289 is a 4.75 digit handheld multimeter from Fluke. A multimeter is an instrument used to test and measure alternating current (AC) or direct current (DC) voltage, resistance, and electric current. Multimeters combine voltmeters, ammeters, and ohmmeters. Electricians use multimeters to run diagnostics on batteries, switches, components, power sources, and motors.
- Bandwidth: 100 kHz
- Voltage: 1000 V (0.01 mV to 1000.0 V)
- Current: 10 A (0.01 A to 10 A)
- Resistance: 500 MΩ (0.01 Ω to 500 MΩ)
- Conductance: 0.01 nS to 50.00 nS (20 MΩ to 100 GΩ)
- Capacitance: 1 pF to 100mF (0.001 nf to 100.00mF)
- Frequency 1 MHz (0.1 Hz to 999.99 kHz)
- Min/Max/Average, Hold, Auto and Manual Range
- Temperature: -200 ºC to +1350 ºC (Display ºC or ºF) (dBm), Selectable References or (dBV)
- Peak/Crest Factor 250 μs Peak Min or Max (From 1.0 to 4.0)
The new 289 is the next generation high performance industrial logging multimeter designed to solve complex problems in electronics, plant automation, power distribution, and electro-mechanical equipment. With the ability to log data and review it graphically on-screen, you can solve problems faster and help minimize downtime. Let the new 289 be your watchdog for systems or processes while you are off solving other problems.