291-U 115V Fluke Arbitrary Waveform Generator
The 291-U 115V is an Arbitrary Waveform Generator from Fluke. An arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) is a type of electronic test equipment people use to generate repetitive or single-shot electrical waveforms. Single-shot waveforms require a triggering source, either internal or external, while repetitive waveforms do not. Inject the signal the waveform generator creates into a device for analysis during testing, finding problems with the device, or confirming proper operation.
- 1 Channel
- 100 MS/s 12-bit arbitrary waveform capability
- 1 M point waveform memory
- 40 MHz function generator capabilities using DDS (50 MHz for square waves)
- 10 ns pulse pattern generator
- Waveform sequencing with up to 1024 segments
- Unlimited waveform storage using CF® memory card
- Waveform Manager Plus for Windows software
- USB interface in addition to RS-232 and GPIB
Accessories (290 Series):
- IEC Mains Lead
- RS-232 Lead
These universal waveform generators combine many generators in one instrument. Their extensive signal simulation capabilities include arbitrary waveforms, function generator, pulse/pulse train generator, sweep generator, trigger generator, tone generator, and amplitude modulation source.