2975 IFR Communication Analyzer
Expanded Service Monitor Functions
- 2.7 GHz Frequency Range with 2.7 GHz Spectrum Analyzer and Tracking Generator
- 500 kHz (Useable) Dual-Channel Oscilloscope
- New Scope Markers
- New Capture for Front Screen Displays
- New Vrms Selection for Audio Function Generators
- New Demod Audio Routing to RF Generator
- 12.5, 25, 60 and 200 kHz IF Filters
- User Selectable Audio Filters
- Tone Signaling/Tone Remote Functions
- Auto-Tune Capabilities
- 40 kHz Audio Analyzer w/Tracking Generator
Exclusive P25 Test Features
- New Adjacent Status Broadcast Messaging
- P25 Trunking Emulation
- Exclusive P25 Inbound Signaling Packet (ISP) Decode Function
- Exclusive P25 Outbound Signaling Packet (OSP) Message Programmer
- Full TIA/EIA-102 Test Patterns
- AES and DES OFB Type III Encryption
- CQPSK Transmit and Receive
- CQPSK EVM and Constellation Display Exclusive
- SmartNetTM/SmartZoneTM Tests
- Control Channel Assignment to P25 or SmartNetTM/SmartZoneTM Traffic Channel
Innovative Control and Operational Features
- Internet Remote Operation
- Quick Tune Spectrum Analyzer
- PS-2 Keyboard and Mouse Operation
- IP Addressable
- RS-232, GPIB and Ethernet Operation
Since 1976, Aeroflex has provided cutting-edge test solutions to the mobile radio industry. Aeroflex carries on that tradition with the IFR 2975 Radio Test Set. It's a test solution designed from the ground up to handle today's advanced communication applications.
- Project 25 parametric, protocol and Common Air Interface testing
- IMBE vocoder and data encryption tests
- Modulation and demodulation of C4FM and CQPSK
- AES and DES OFB Type III encryption/decryption support
For complete transmitter spectrum performance testing, swept antenna and transmission line testing and at-a-glance troubleshooting, the IFR 2975 comes standard with a digitized 2.7 GHz spectrum analyzer and dual-channel digital storage oscilloscope. In addition, the IFR 2975 provides you with the functionality of over 20 discrete instruments integrated into a single platform. The IFR 2975 provides all the tools you need to perform comprehensive RF testing as standard equipment.
- RF Receive/Generate with full cross band Duplex Operation
- AM/FM/C4FM Modulation and Demodulation
- RF Power/Frequency/Frequency Error/Distortion/SINAD/Voltage Meters with PASS/FAIL Go - NoGo testing.
- Repeater simulation for Project 25 compliant radio testing in the conventional mode
- IF Filter settings match real-world application, with 12.5 kHz, 25 kHz, 60 kHz and 200 kHz selectable (FM)
- Extended post-detection audio filters
- Full-feature store and recall functions
- Tone and tone remote signaling
- Spectrum Analyzer and Tracking Generator from 1 MHz to 2.7 GHz
- 500 kHz (Useable) Dual-Channel Oscilloscope
High Tech Testing That's Easy to Use
Building advanced functionality into a test instrument means little if it's too complex to use efficiently. That's why we've focused on ensuring the IFR 2975's advanced functions are easily harnessed.
Exclusive control features include a standard communication service monitor look and feel with push-key entry and soft-key functions for routine daily work. But added to this conventional operation is the power of today's technology including:
- Ethernet for remote control flexibility
- Internal web server for accessing files, status updates and remote display operation
- E-Manual support allows you to upload test and alignment procedure for display directly on the IFR 2975
- PS2 keyboard and mouse operation
- Full GPIB and RS-232 interface with Remote Command Language
- On-board 20 GB hard drive to support future enhancements
Exclusive Spectrum Analyzer Features Include "Quick Tune" Feature
Tuning the spectrum analyzer is as simple as a double click on the mouse. With Aeroflex's exclusive "Quick Tune" spectrum analyzer, the IFR 2975 allows you to double click a signal on the spectrum analyzer screen and the analyzer will automatically change center frequency to the selected frequency.
Supports Network Connectivity
Another key advancement is the use of modern network and connectivity technology. The IFR 2975 employs ethernet as one of its communication ports, thus allowing remote operation and data collection.
You can also redirect display and keypad operations and software upgrades can be installed quickly over the internet, saving you valuable time and virtually eliminating instrument downtime.
The high-resolution color display and alphanumeric keypad with multi-function soft keys provide a user-friendly interface. The menu structure has been enhanced to make complex test routines simple and straightforward. A 20 GB internal hard drive and 3.5 in. floppy drive simplify program installation and maximize flexibility in storage and recall of setup information, frequency lists and test data.
At 15 kg (33 lbs.), the IFR 2975 is perfect for the field technician with a lot of ground to cover. Plus, its rugged design makes it an ideal solution for the rigors of the field.