3003 BK Precision Function Generator
Special Price $169.95 Regular Price $223.00
The 3003 is a Function Generator from BK Precision. A function generator is a type of signal generator people use to generate many kinds of electrical waveforms over a range of frequencies. A function generator is a type of electronic test equipment that produces sine, triangular, square, and sawtooth shape waveforms. The user can make these waveforms single-shot, using a trigger source, or repetitive, based on use. This kind of signal generator uses integrated circuits to create waveforms. Function generators cover both RF and Microwave frequencies.
- 10 MHz Sine/Square Wave Signal Generator
- Range: 0.1 Hz to 9.9999999 MHz, 0.1 Hz steps
- Simultaneous Sine and Square wave generation
- 0.1 Hz Frequency Selectability
- 0.02% Signal Accuracy
- Sine Wave Output: 0 to 4.5Vp-p (no load)
- Square Wave Output: 5Vp-p (no load)
- 50 Ohm output impedance
- AC power adapter included
- Can be powered by a standard 9V battery
The BK Precision 3003 is a 10 MHz handheld Signal Generator with 0.1 Hz frequency selectability.