301 X-Rite Meter
- Power Requirement: 301 (Domestic) 100VAC-130VAC,60Hz
- Warm-up Time: 60 seconds
- Scale Factor Stability: ± 1% per 6 months
- Measuring Range: 0-5.0D with 2 and 3mm apertures; 0-4.0D with 1mm aperture
- Accuracy: ± .02D
- Repeatability: ± .01D
- Operating Temperature Range: 10°- 40° C
- Film Types: The Model 301 is designed to measure all silver based films
- Null Drift: ± .03D nu.; ± .01D typical
- Dimensions: Height 5.25 inches (13.3cm); Width 10.25 inches (26.0cm); Length 15.0 inches (38.0cm)
- Design Conformance meets A.N.S.I. PH 2.19–1974 requirements
- Easy-to-Read Display: Large half inch LED numeric display for easy reading and fewer errors
- Lighted Table: Simplifies location of image areas to measure
- Rugged Construction: Proven oil field use
- Convenient Service: Modular construction allows repaid replacement of lamps and easy access to electronic circuits
- Measuring range: 0-5.0D with 2 and 3mm apertures; 0-4.0D with 1mm aperture
- Scale factor (slope) stability: ±1% per 6 months. Voltage and temperature compensation provides drift-free operation
- Modular construction allows rapid replacement of lamps and easy access to electronic circuits
- Internal memory and the null button allow the operator to make comparative density measurements across a piece of film
- Remains in proper alignment even if it is picked up by the arm
The X-Rite 301 Densitometer is a rugged tabletop unit that is recognized as the industry standard for accurate measurement of film densities. It provides highly repeatable and accurate measurements of black and white x-ray film densities more subtle than can be seen by the human eye. Its large LED numerals can be read easily in bright or dim light. Its measuring range of 0-5.0D with 2mm and 3mm apertures, and 0-4.0D with a 1mm aperture offers maximum operational flexibility.
This easy-to-use densitometer is ideal for radiographic and other applications and is the most widely used densitometer for industrial x-ray requirements. Its rugged construction has even been proven suitable for oil field use and other non-destructive testing.
The end product of your x-ray, microfilm or photographic processing equipment is only as good as the quality control technique you use. The X-Rite Model 301 is designed to help you keep your film processor producing optimum results.
This densitometer will detect variations in film density far more subtle than can be seen by the naked eye. Its wide measurement rang allows you to determine base fog and accurately determine densities up to 5 D.
A new feature has been added to the Model 301-RS-232 output. Now you can connect it to a digital printer or computer. This provides a convenient record or an opportunity to use a computer to calculate the data from a step wedge.
The densitometer is easy to use, measurements are made on a push and read basis. The display consists of large LED numerals which can be read easily in bright or dim light, Internal memory and the mull button allow the operator to make comparative density measurements across a piece of film.
Other quality features include a lighted work table, simple calibration procedure and rugged construction. The densitometer will remain in proper alignment even though it is picked up by the arm.
The Model 301 is U.L. listed. This is probably the most widely accepted and used densitometer for medical and industrial x-ray requirements and in the micrographics industry.