3115 EMCO Horn Antenna
- Ultra Broadband: 750 MHz - 18 GHz
- VSWR (avg): < 1.5:1
- Maximum Continuous Power: 300 W
- Peak Power: 500 W
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Connector Type: N female (precision)
- Optimized High Frequency Gain
- Low VSWR
- Antenna Assembly
- Mounting bracket drilled to accept ETS-Lindgren or other tripod mounts with 1/4 in x 20 threads
The Model 3115 sweeps from 750 MHz to 18 GHz without stopping for band breaks, making it ideal for automated testing. It has the widest usable frequency range of any antenna in its class.
The Model 3115 uses a Type N precision connector and accepts up to 500 watts of continuous input power. The antenna’s high gain and low VSWR over its operatingfrequency translates into efficient amplifier use and higher field strengths.