316 BK Precision Clamp Meter
The 316 is a Clamp Meter from BK Precision. A clamp-on ammeter, or clamp meter, is an electrical tester that measures current and voltage. It combines digital multimeters with a current sensor using a hinged clamp jaw and an electrical meter.
- Auto power off
- 4 Digit LCD display
- Low battery indicator
- 0.49” Clamp opening
- Overload protection
- AC/DC Amp ranges 10A, 80A & 100A
- 1mA (10A range) & 10mA resolution
- Measures current between 5% to 100% full scale
- Measures AC/DC Volts to 600V
- Measures resistance to 10K ohms
The BK Precision 316 is the perfect Clamp Meter for many electronic applications. The BK Precision 316 was designed to measure smaller amounts of current, so it is ideal for quick non-intrusive current measurements.