3200L ENI RF Amplifier
The 3200L is a 150 MHz, 200 Watt RF Amplifier from ENI. Amplify RF and Microwave signals to measure, test, and design circuits. Applications include radio communications, cellphones, EMI testing, and much more.
- Produces 200 Watts from 250 kHz and 120 MHz and 175 Watts from 120 MHz to 150 MHz
- Gain (Nominal): 55dB ±1.5dB
- AC Power Line (50-60Hz): 115 VAC +6%, -12% at 25 A; 230 VAC +6%, -12% at 12.5 A
- Power Output Meter: 0-125V, 0-300W
- Typical 3rd Order Intermodulation Intercept Point: +62dBm
- Noise Figure: 11dB Max
- Input/output Impedance: 50 Ω
- Drive Source Requirements: Any signal generator, function generator, or oscillator capable of 1 milliwatt of output into 50 Ω
- Input VSWR: 1.5:1 maximum
- Output VSWR: 2.5:1 maximum
- Harmonic Distortion: All harmonics more than 23dB below fundamental; lower at reduced output
- Stability: Continuous operation into any load or source impedance
- Protection: Unit will withstand a +13dBm input signal (1.0 Volt RMS) for all output load conditions, including short and open circuit loads
- Cooling System: Forced Air
- Power Meter Accuracy: 4% of full scale
- Size (H x W x D): 12.25 x 17.125 x 23"; (31.1 x 43.5 x 58.4 cm)
- Connectors: Type N
- Operating Temperature: 0-40° C
- RFI/EMI Testing
- VHF Transmitters
- Plasma Equipment
- General Laboratory
- Nuclear Accelerators
The ENI 3200L RF Amplifier covers the frequency range of 250 kHz to 150 MHz, with Class A linear power output ranging from 25 to 200 Watts. This reliable solid state unit is primarily designed for HF and VHF transmitters, RFT/EMI testing, nuclear accelerators, plasma equipment, and other VHF applications.
The ENI 3200L features complete stability and absolute protection against overdrive and overload. The ENI 3200L will amplify inputs of AM, FM, SSB, TV, and other complex modulations limited only by their peak input and bandwidth. Both output RF voltage level and power output into the load are accurately monitored by a built-in front panel meter. Each amplifier is equipped with a regulated power supply and forced-air cooling system.
Conservative, solid state design reduces size and weight and simplifies maintenance and service. ENI's unique hybrid combining of power amplifier modules effectively prevents a total loss of power by coupling the outputs of a number of transistors to produce the total output. Should any individual transistor fail to operate, the amplifier will continue to operate at reduced power.