3255BQ Wayne Kerr Analyzer
- Maximum Frequency 1 MHz
- 0.1% basic accuracy
- Z, L, C, Rac, Ø, Q, D, Rdc & Turns Ratio
- Internal 1 A DC bias current (option)
- Up to 125A of DC bias current with 5 x 3265B
- Bin function (option)
- Multi-frequency mode
- Fast measurement speed (up to 20 measurements per second)
- Straightforward intuitive operation
- Print test results
- GPIB control with LabVIEW™ driver
The 3255B range of inductance analyzers are able to accurately characterise devices in a clear and simple manner. The inductance analyzers are available in three versions 3255BL (200 kHz), 3255B (500 kHz) and 3255BQ (1 MHz).
At the design stage of component development it is very important to analyse how components performs under different operating conditions. This includes operation over a range of frequencies, AC drive levels or DC bias currents.
The AC drive level can be set between 1 mV and 10 V. DC bias current can be set from 1 mA to 1 A internally (optional). Using the external 3265B range of DC Bias Units bias currents can be set to a maximum of 125 A.