3310A HP Function Generator
The 3310A is a Function Generator from Agilent. A function generator is a type of signal generator people use to generate many kinds of electrical waveforms over a range of frequencies.
- Frequency range covers 0.0005 Hz to 5 MHz in ten decade ranges
- The output voltage is greater than 15 V p-p into 50 ohms
- Fast rise time sync output is provided
- Aspect ratio of nonsymmetrical function of 15%/85%
- Pulses or ramps have a 15% or 85% duty cycle
The Agilent HP 3310A is a voltage-controlled function generator offering ramp and pulse functions as well as sine, square, and triangle outputs. The Agilent HP 3310A has an easy to understand and use front-panel that makes setup and changes quick and easy.