3310B HP Function Generator
The 3310B is a Function Generator from HP. A function generator is a type of signal generator people use to generate many kinds of electrical waveforms over a range of frequencies. A function generator is a type of electronic test equipment that produces sine, triangular, square, and sawtooth shape waveforms. The user can make these waveforms single-shot, using a trigger source, or repetitive, based on use. This kind of signal generator uses integrated circuits to create waveforms. Function generators cover both RF and Microwave frequencies.
- The HP 3310B Function Generator is a compact, easy-to-use, reliable function generator with output waveforms consisting of sinusoidal (0.0005 Hz to 50 kHz), square, triangle, positive pulse, negative pulse, positive ramp, and negative ramp. Voltage-controlled, 10 decades of range
- The HP 3310B has all the features of the standard Agilent HP 3310A plus single and multiple cycle output capability
- Start/Stop Phase can be adjusted over a range of approximately ±90º
- A fast rise time sync output is also provided.
- Sync amplitude is >4 V p-p open circuit (>2 V p-p into 50-ohms)
- Adjustable DC Offset amplitude of ±10 V open circuit (±5 V into 50-ohms)
The Agilent HP 3310B is a reconditioned Function Generator which is a voltage-controlled function generator offering ramp and pulse functions as well as sine, square, and triangle outputs.The Agilent HP 3310B has an easy to understand and use front-panel that makes setup and changes quick and easy. DC offset and external voltage control provide a wide variety of uses for you.