3314A HP Function Generator
The 3314A is a Function Generator from Agilent. A function generator is a type of signal generator people use to generate many kinds of electrical waveforms over a range of frequencies. A function generator is a type of electronic test equipment that produces sine, triangular, square, and sawtooth shape waveforms. The user can make these waveforms single-shot, using a trigger source, or repetitive, based on use. This kind of signal generator uses integrated circuits to create waveforms. Function generators cover both RF and Microwave frequencies.
- Counted bursts, gate, lin/log sweeps, AM, FM/VCO, DC offset, and phase lock
- For increased versatility, the Arbitrary Waveform Mode allows a countless number of user defined waveforms.
- Complete programmability is provided via the HP-IB interface, all of these capabilities are available for ATE systems, as well as bench applications
- Independent ±5 V can even be added to any AC signal
- The Agilent 3314A feature set includes accurate sine, square and triangle waves from 0.001 Hz to 19.99 MHz, 0.01 mV to 10 V p-p (50 ohms)
- Ramps and pulses are also available to 2 MHz, using variable symmetry (5 to 95% range)
The Agilent HP 3314A has the precision and versatility to produce numerous waveforms. The HP 3314A is a Function Generator that is an effective, low cost solution for generating a multitude of functions. The HP 3314A combines two separate, independent function generators with a modulator section in one compact instrument.