33210A Agilent Arbitrary Waveform Generator
The 33210A is a Function / Arbitrary Waveform from Agilent. An arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) is a type of electronic test equipment people use to generate repetitive or single-shot electrical waveforms. Single-shot waveforms require a triggering source, either internal or external, while repetitive waveforms do not. Inject the signal the waveform generator creates into a device for analysis during testing, finding problems with the device, or confirming proper operation.
- USB, GPIB and LAN (LXI) interfaces included
- Graph mode for visual verification of signal settings
- Option 001 provides multiple-unit link for synchronous channels
- 10 MHz sine and square waveforms
- Option 002 provides 14-bit, 50 MSa/s 8 K-point arbitrary waveform generator
- Ramp, triangle, noise, pulse generation with variable edge, and DC waveforms
- AM, FM, and PWM Modulation, linear & logarithmic sweeps and burst all standard
The Keysight Agilent HP 33210A 10 MHz function generator with optional arbitrary waveform generation, offers uncompromising performance at a lower price for basic functions and waveforms. With standard waveforms plus pulse and arbitrary waveforms (OPTIONAL) - it is the most frequency stable and lowest distortion function generator in its class.