3335A Agilent Level Generator
The 3335A is a level generator from Agilent. A signal generator is a device that creates electronic signals, repeating or non-repeating, in the digital or analog domains, depending on need. Signal generators design, test, troubleshoot, and repair electronic devices across many different industries and applications.
- Frequency range of 200 Hz to 81 MHz
- It has performance characteristics that make it ideally suited for the telecommunications industry, as well as for traditional synthesizer applications and ATE systems
- Precision level control, milli-hertz resolution, high spectral purity, internal frequency sweep, HP-IB programmability, and numerous user conveniences
- This is an excellent generator, utilizes HP-IB for true ATE applications
- Amplitude range is +13.01 dBm to -86.98 dBm (50 ½); +11.25 dBm to -88.74 dBm (75 ½)