33522A Agilent Arbitrary Waveform Generator
The 33522A is a 30 MHz Arbitrary Waveform Generator from Agilent. An arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) is a type of electronic test equipment people use to generate repetitive or single-shot electrical waveforms. Single-shot waveforms require a triggering source, either internal or external, while repetitive waveforms do not. Inject the signal the waveform generator creates into a device for analysis during testing, finding problems with the device, or confirming proper operation.
- Waveform Generation
- 30 MHz sine, square, pulse bandwidth cover more applications
- < 40 ps jitter and less than .04% total harmonic distortion for more precise signals
- 250 MSa/s, 16-bit sampling rate for higher time resolution arbitrary waveforms
- True point-by-point arbitrary waveforms for more accurate representation of user-defined signals
- Instrument Features
- 16 MSa/channel arbitrary waveform memory option
- Large, color, graphical display for intuitive operation
- TCXO timebase standard, OCXO optional for ultra-high stability
- USB and LAN (LXI-C) standard for easy utilization and connecting and GPIB option
The Agilent HP 33522A 2-channel 30 MHz function / arbitrary waveform generator offers the highest signal fidelity and implements a breakthrough technology that provides you with the ability to generate more accurate arbitrary waveforms.