3413 IFR RF Generator
The 3413 is a 3 GHz RF Generator from IFR . An RF generator is a tool engineers use to generate sinusoidal outputs while testing electronic equipment. The output will automatically have its frequency varied or swept between frequencies. A “sweep” is one complete cycle of a frequency variation. Engineers use RF signal generators as test equipment, mostly to measure responses of filters, amplifiers, and electrical components.
- Frequency range: 250 kHz to 3 GHz
- Fast RF frequency and level settling for high speed testing
- High performance vector modulation for improved component test
- Optional dual channel arbitrary waveform generator (ARB)
- Low adjacent channel power for receiver selectivity and amplifier linearity testing
- Fast GPIB response to maximize ATE system performance
- IQCreator™ RF waveform creation software
- Wide bandwidth FM and AM modulation capability
- Optional high speed pulse modulation capability
- Compact, lightweight package
- Simple-to-use touch panel interface
- RF optimization modes - Auto, Low Noise, Low ACP and Higher Power
The IFR 3413 Digital RF Signal Generator, provides peak output power of up to +16 dBm. With a level resolution of 0.01 dB, repeatable and accurate testing of wireless components can be performed.