34461A Keysight Agilent Multimeter
The 34461A is a 6.5 digit bench multimeter from Keysight Agilent. A multimeter is an instrument used to test and measure alternating current (AC) or direct current (DC) voltage, resistance, and electric current. Multimeters combine voltmeters, ammeters, and ohmmeters. Electricians use multimeters to run diagnostics on batteries, switches, components, power sources, and motors.
Display DMM results in ways you never have before
- Color, graphical display with built-in bar chart, histogram, trend, math, and statistics
- I/O: USB, LAN/LXI, GPIB (optional)
- BenchVue Enabled. Control your DMM from your PC to view and capture your data easily.
Measure with unquestioned Truevolt confidence
- 11 measurement functions: DC/AC voltage, DC/AC current, 2- and 4-wire resistance, Diode, Continuity, Frequency, Period, Temperature
- Basic accuracy: 0.0035% DC, 0.06% AC
- 1000 V max voltage input, 10 A max current input
Move to the next generation 34401A DMM with 100% assurance
- Industry's only 100% drop-in, SCPI compatible replacement for the Agilent 34401A DMM
- System capability: 1000 readings/second, 10,000 reading memory
The Agilent 34461A digital multimeter (DMM) is the new replacement for the 34401A DMM. The Agilent 34461A offers everything you’ve come to expect from the industry-standard 34401A with new display capabilities, Truevolt measurement performance and the industry’s only solution with 100%, drop-in 34401A compatibility.