345 Fluke Clamp Meter
The 345 is a clamp meter from Fluke. A clamp-on ammeter, or clamp meter, is an electrical tester that measures current and voltage. It combines digital multimeters with a current sensor using a hinged clamp jaw and an electrical meter.
- AC/DC current: Clamp-on measurement of AC current up to 1400 A RMS and DC current up to 2000 A without breaking the circuit
- Highest safety rating: 600 V CAT IV power analyzer is rated for use at the service entrance
- Accurate in noisy environments: Clamp meter performs even with distorted waveforms present on electronic
- loads with low-pass filter
- Data logging: Identify intermittent faults by logging any power quality parameter for minutes, or over a month, including harmonics
- Verify batteries: Direct measurement of DC ripple (%) for battery and DC systems
- Troubleshoot harmonics: Analyze and log harmonics digitally or graphically
- Inrush current: Capture and analyze nuisance tripping, from 3 seconds to 300 seconds
- Easy to use: Easily confirm power meter setup with large backlit color display of waveforms and trends
- USB download: Download logged data with PowerLog application software to view trends and screenshots, analyze and create reports simply.
- Battery eliminator: powers the instrument when pefroming extended logging sessions.
- 3-Phase power: Built in capability for balanced loads
- View graphs and generate reports: Use power analyzer with included Power Log software
- Display: Color transmissive LCD 320 x 240 pixels (70 mm diagonal) with 2 level backlight
- Power supply: Battery type 1.5 V Alkaline AA MN 1500 or IEC LR6 x 6
- 345 Power Quality Clamp Meter
- Soft carrying case
- Power Log software
- Test leads
- Alligator clips
- Test probes
- USB cable
- International AC adapter / battery eliminator
- Printed English language user manual
- Multi-language manual CD
The Fluke 345 is more than an electric power meter. Combining the functions of a clamp meter, oscilloscope, data logger and digital power meter into one handy device, the Fluke 345 is ideal for working with variable frequency motor drives, high efficiency lighting and other loads using switching electronics.
The multi-faceted Fluke 345 is packed with features such as a bright, color display to analyze the harmonic spectrum, a low-pass filter to remove high frequency noise and a high EMC immunity design, making the Fluke 345 power analyzer ideal for troubleshooting power quality on switching loads. The internal memory of this electric power meter enables long-term power quality logging for analysis of trends or intermittent problems. Additionally, the Hall Effect clamp meter design makes measurement of DC current possible without the need to break the circuit.
Besides effectively performing basic tasks like measuring power and power factor, the Fluke 345 power meters offer the ease of use, portability and flexibility needed to resolve most power issues in commercial, industrial and residential settings.