353 Fluke Clamp Meter
The 353 is a Clamp Meter from Fluke. A clamp-on ammeter, or clamp meter, is an electrical tester that measures current and voltage. It combines digital multimeters with a current sensor using a hinged clamp jaw and an electrical meter.
- Reliably handle a wide range of high-current applications with 2000 A AC + DC true-RMS, 1400 A AC, and 2000 A DC
- The large 58 mm (2.3 in) jaw capacity is suitable for large or multiple conductors
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V rating for added user protection
- In-rush current measurement captures ‘power-on’ surge current with accuracy and repeatability
- High voltage measurement of 1000 V AC + DC true-RMS, 600 V AC, and 1000 V DC allows the user to perform multiple tests with only one tool (355 only)
- Resistance to 400K ohms coupled with a continuity beeper provide the convenience of a multimeter in a clamp meter. (355 only)
- Accurately measure frequency up to 1 kHz for optimum troubleshooting
- Quickly analyze readings using the MIN, MAX, and AVG functions
- A large backlit display allows for easy visibility in low-lit areas
- Use the display hold feature to capture readings even when the display cannot be viewed
- Use the low-pass filter to smooth out noisy loads and stabilize readings
- 353 clamp meter
- C43 Soft carrying case
- 6 AA batteries
- User manual
- 3 year warranty
Confidently take reliable readings with the True-RMS, Fluke 355 and 353 digital clamp meters; the tools of choice for high current clamp-on amp meter measurement up to 2000 A. The extra-wide jaw easily clamps around large conductors, typically found in high-current applications. The extra rugged design and CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V ratings add an extra element of user protection when taking high-powered measurements.
Accurate peak measurements can be taken using the in-rush current mode, ideal for motors and inductive loads. The 355 also measures voltage and resistance, making this an ideal clamp meter for utilities, electrical contractors and industrial service technicians.