3563A Agilent Spectrum Analyzer
- Frequency range: 64 µHz to 100 kHz
- 80 dB dynamic range
- Internal source provides random noise, burst random, sine chirp, burst chirp, fixed sine, and swept sine
- Spectrum, network, transient analysis
- Vector averaging, waveform math, curve fitting, frequency response analysis
- Digital stimulus and measurement capability
The Agilent 3563A provides test and analysis of digital signals, digital devices (such as digital filters), and devices with mixed analog and digital inputs and outputs. The frequency range is 64 microHz to 100 kHz, both channels, single or dual channel operation.