35665A HP Signal Analyzer
- 1-channel at 102.4 kHz, 2 channels at 51.2 kHz
- 100, 200, 400, 800 lines of resolution
- Built in 3.5 floppy disk
- Tachometer input
- Source: Random, burst random, pink noise, sine, swept-sine, arbitrary, periodic chirp, burst chirp
- 3.2 M Sample time-capture buffer (optional)
- Measurements: linear spectrum, cross-spectrum, power spectral density, frequency response, time waveform, auto-correlation, cross-correlation, histogram, PDF, CDF
- Optional real-time octave, computed order tracking, swept-sine, curve fit, synthesis, and arbitrary source.
The HP 35665A, Dynamic Signal Analyzer, that provides measurement solutions in vibration, acoustics, and control systems. The HP 35665A, Dynamic Signal Analyzer, options are computed order tracking, real-time octave, swept sine, curve fit and synthesis, arbitrary source, and Instrument BASIC.