3569A HP Signal Analyzer
- 1.6 Hz to 20 kHz
- Measurement Lab in a Portable Package
- Real-time Octave Analysis
- Real-time Intensity (Opt AY1)
- Narrowband Spectrums (Opt AY2)
- Reverberation Time (AY3)
- Computes Sound Power using Sound Intensity automatically (OptAY1)
- Computes Excedences for Sound Levels
- Lightweight (3.2 kg / 7 lbs) and battery powered
- Multispectrum display
- Store thousands of measurements internally
- Built-in Noise Source
The HP 3569A is a portable, battery-powered real-time frequency analyzer designed for onsite product-noise characterization, including real time sound intensity analysis.
Octave and 1/3-octave resolution measurements are made in real time. For tonal measurements of single frequencies or narrowband signals, the optional FFT mode provides from 100 to 1600 lines of linear frequency resolution for high accuracy.