370A Tektronix Curve Tracer
The 370A is a Curve Tracer from Tektronix. A curve tracer, or curve checker, is a type of electronic test equipment engineers use to analyze semiconductor device characteristics. Curve tracers contain current and voltage sources to stimulate the equipment under test (EUT). A curve tracer applies a swept voltage to two terminals of the EUT, measuring the level of current flowing at each voltage.
- High Precision Measurements of Semiconductor Devices
- Up to 2000 Volts or 10 Amp Sourcing
- Up to 220 Watts
- 1 Nanoamp Measurement Resolution
- Down to 2 Millivolt Measurement Resolution
- Waveform Comparison
- Envelope Display
- Waveform Averaging
- Dot Cursor
- Kelvin Sense Measurements
- Fully Programmable
- 3.5 Inch MS DOS Compatible Disk Storage to Save and Recall Setups
The Tektronix 370A Programmable Curve Tracer is a high-resolution curve tracer that takes high precision measurements of semiconductor devices in ranges of up to 2000 V or 10 amp sourcing, up to 200 watts, down to 1 nanoamp / 2 millivolt measurement resolution. It also has waveform comparison and averaging.