3782-36-2 Pomona Banana Plug
- Minigrabber® Test Clip To Stacking Banana Plug
- Color: Red
- Provides a Minigrabber output from a Banana Jack
- Banana plug is capable of vertical and cross stacking
- Mates to Model 1581 or any standard Banana Jack
- Conn: 1st End - Minigrabber®
- Material: Contact – Beryllium Copper
- Spring – Stainless Steel
- Finish: Contact – Gold Plated
- Insulation: Glass filled nylon. Color matches color of wire.
- Marking: “POMONA ELECTRONICS” “MINIGRABBER®”
- Wire: 20 AWG , stranding 41 x 36 t.c., PVC insulated 2.21 (.087) O.D.
- Conn: 2nd End – Stacking Banana Plug
- Material: Spring – Beryllium Copper
- Plug Body – Brass
- Finish: Nickel Plated
- Insulation: Polypropylene molded to plug body and wire. Color matches color of wire.
- Operating Temperature: +55ºC. (+131ºF.) Max.
- Operating Voltage: Hand-held testing: 30VAC/60VDC Max.
- Hands free testing in controlled voltage environments: 300 WVDC
- Current: 5 Amperes Cont.
The 3782-36-2 is a Minigrabber® Test Clip to Stacking Banana Plug patch cord in 36-inch length and in black. The patch cord provides a Minigrabber® output from any standard size Banana Jack connections. The banana plug can be both cross or vertically stacked. The Minigrabber® insulation is glass filled nylon with gold plated beryllium copper contacts, on 20 AWG PVC wire. The banana plug is polypropylene insulated, molded directly to the wire, with nickel plated beryllium copper springs for long insertion life.