381 Fluke Clamp Meter
The 381 is a 1000 Volts, 1000 Amps Clamp Meter from Fluke. A clamp-on ammeter, or clamp meter, is an electrical tester that measures current and voltage. It combines digital multimeters with a current sensor using a hinged clamp jaw and an electrical meter.
- 1000 A AC and DC current measurement with fixed jaw
- 2500 A AC current measurement with iFlex™ flexible current probe
- 1000 V AC and DC voltage measurement
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
- True-RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Frequency measurement to 500 Hz with both jaw and iFlex™
- 60 kΩ resistance measurement with continuity detection
- Min, max, average and inrush recording to capture variations automatically
- Three-year warranty
- 18-inch iFlex® flexible current probe
- Coated instruction card
- Safety information sheet
- Soft carrying case
- TL75 test leads
- Five AA Alkaline batteries
The Fluke 381 is the first clamp meter with a detachable, remote display and iFlex™ flexible current probe for easier, faster, safer measurements.
The new Fluke 381 does everything you would expect from a clamp meter, and then lets you remove the display for even more flexibility. Now one technician can do jobs that used to require two people. Clamp the Fluke 381 around a conductor, remove the display and walk across the room to operate controls or remove protective equipment, all while watching real-time readings.
The new iFlex flexible current probe (included) expands the measurement range to 2500 A AC while providing increased display flexibility, ability to measure awkward sized conductors and improved wire access.