391AKIT BK Precision Multimeter
The 391AKIT is a 3.5 digit handheld multimeter from BK Precision. A multimeter is an instrument used to test and measure alternating current (AC) or direct current (DC) voltage, resistance, and electric current. Multimeters combine voltmeters, ammeters, and ohmmeters. Electricians use multimeters to run diagnostics on batteries, switches, components, power sources, and motors.
- 4 1/2, 20000 count LCD display
- 0.05% basic accuracy
- Resistance measurement
- Frequency measurement
- Diode check
- Audible continuity
- All current ranges fused
- Auto power off
- Ruggedized case
- True RMS
- Logic Probe
- Data Hold
- CATIII 1000 V
- Included Accessories: 9 V battery, test leads, instruction manual
- Three-Year Warranty
- Ranging: Manual
- Volts: True RMS Reading
- DC Ranges: 200 mV, 2 V, 20 V, 200 V, 1,000 V
- AC Ranges: 200 mV, 2 V, 20 V, 200 V, 750 V
- Resolution: 200 mV, 2 V, 20 V, 200 V, 750 V
- Basic DC Accuracy: ± (0.05% + 3 dgt)
- Basic AC Accuracy: ± (2% + 10 dgt) 500 Hz - 2 kHz
- Overload Protection: 1200 VDC or AC rms; 500 VDC/AC rms 15 sec on 200 mV range
- Input Impedance: 10 MΩ
Test Lead Accessories:
- 1.5 Meter Long Silicone 4mm Sheathed Straight to Right-Angle Plug Lead Set
- Flexible Pincer Set – Red & Black
- Probe Body Set With 2mm (.080”) Diameter Tips.
- Miniature Spring-Tip Probe – Red & Black
The BK Precision 391AKIT is the perfect kit for anyone testing or measuring electronic circuits. This kit includes spring-load tip miniature probes for testing those micro-sized circuits.
The BK 391AKIT Test Bench, True RMS, DMM is a high performance digital multimeter that has a new rubberized case, dual injection molded, so that it allows a better grip and offers better meter protection. The BK Precision 391AKIT is CE marked and UL listed.
High performance and value priced, the Test Bench® Series offers more features for the dollar than other multimeters. In addition to measuring voltage and current, the meters also measure capacitance, frequency and temperature, and include component test, diode test and logic indicator capabilities. A double injection molded case provides improved grip and protection for the meters.