4003A BK Precision Function Generator
The 4003A is a Function Generator from BK Precision. A function generator is a type of signal generator people use to generate many kinds of electrical waveforms over a range of frequencies. A function generator is a type of electronic test equipment that produces sine, triangular, square, and sawtooth shape waveforms. The user can make these waveforms single-shot, using a trigger source, or repetitive, based on use. This kind of signal generator uses integrated circuits to create waveforms. Function generators cover both RF and Microwave frequencies.
- Generates Sine, Triangle & Square waveforms from 0.5 Hz to 4 MHz
- 20Vpp output into open circuit (10Vpp into 50 Ohms)
- TTL and CMOS Output <25nS
- Voltage Control Generator (VCG) input
- 100% DC offset
- 5 digit LED display
- Variable amplitude output plus 20dB attenuator
The BK Precision 4003A 4 MHz Sweep Function Generator has a sweep function that offers linear or log sweep with variable sweep rates and widths. The BK Precision 4003A also has the addition of a 60 MHz 5 digit, Red LED, external frequency counter.