4013B BK Precision Function Generator
- Sine and square frequency range: 0.1 Hz-12 MHz
- Triangle/ramp frequency range: 0.1 to 1 MHz
- Sine, square, and triangle/ramp waveform generation
- Bright easy-to-read display
- Linear and logarithmic sweep
- Variable DC offset
- Adjustable duty cycle
- Store and recall up to 9 instrument settings
- Output On/Off button
- Overvoltage, overcurrent, and short circuit protection on main output
- Supplied Accessories: Manual on CD, power cord, certificate of calibration
- Three Year Parts and Labor Warranty
The BK Precision 4013B is a versatile sweep function generator utilizing an advanced direct digital synthesis (DDS) design. This instrument generates sine, square, and triangle waveforms with high signal precision and stability.
The BK Precision 4013B provides variable output voltages from 0 to 10 Vpp into 50 ohms or up to 20 Vpp into open circuit, and a continuously variable DC offset to inject signals directly into circuits at the correct bias level.