4040B BK Precision Function Generator
The 4040B is a Function Generator from BK Precision.
- Sine and square waveform generation up to 20 MHz
- Triangle/ramp waveforms up to 2 MHz
- Bright color LCD display with waveform preview
- Linear and logarithmic sweep
- AM/FM modulation
- Adjustable duty cycle
- Independent DC offset amplifier design allows large offsets on small amplitude (e.g. 10 mV) waveforms
- Store and recall instrument settings
- Output On/Off button
- Internal/external triggering
- Gate and burst mode
- Built-in counter
- USB interface with SCPI-compliant command set
- Short circuit and overvoltage protection on all inputs and outputs
- Included Accessories: Instruction manual on CD, Power Cord, USB (type A to B) interface cable, Certificate of Calibration
- Three Year Parts and Labor Warranty
The BK Precision 4040B is a versatile sweep function generator, designed with a dual technology architecture combining direct digital synthesis (DDS) and a low-jitter square wave generator. This instrument generates sine, square, and triangle waveforms with high signal precision and stability.
This sweep function generator provides variable output voltages from 0 to 10 Vpp into 50 ohms (up to 20 Vpp into open circuit), linear and logarithmic sweep, AM/FM modulation, and a continuously variable DC offset to inject signals directly into circuits at the correct bias level.