407119A Extech Meter
The 407119A is a used meter from Extech. A meter is an instrument used to test and measure alternating current (AC) or direct current (DC) voltage, resistance, RF, electric current, and much more.
- Combination hot wire probe (for air velocity) and thermistor sensor (for temperature) deliver rapid and precise measurements even at low air velocity values.
- Slim probe design with telescoping antenna for easy grill and diffuser access
- Air Velocity, Air Volume, and Air Temperature measurements
- 20 Reading Average feature
- Zero adjustment
- Data Hold and Record/Recall Max/Min features
- Auto Power OFF
- PC Interface (RS-232) with optional software and cable for data acquisition
Applications for the Extech 407119A are environmental testing, air conveyors, flow hoods, cleanrooms, air balancing, fans/motors/blowers, furnace velocity, paint spray booths, and others.