4128-C Bruel & Kjaer Vibration and Sound
- Complies with ITU-T Rec. P.58, IEC60959 and ANSIS3, 36-1985
- Highly representative mouth simulator with overload protection
- Supplied standardised Right Ear Simulator Type 4158C fulfils ITU-T P.57 and IEC60711
- Optional Left Ear Simulator Type 4159C
Note: Type 4159 C can be fitted to Head and Torso Simulators with serial number 1947214 or higher (from February 1997)
- Adjustable neck angle for realistic hands-free telephone measurements
- Supports almost all telephone handset designs, including handsets with antennas and asymmetrically mounted transducers.
- Positioning on both ears for left- and right-handed user simulations.
- Ear-centered reference point allow easy 3-D pivoting of telephone mouthpiece.
The Bruel & Kjaer 4128-C Head and Torso Simulator is a mannequin with built-in ear and mouth simulators that provides a realistic reproduction of the acoustic properties of an average adult human head and torso. It is ideal for performance in-situ electroacoustic tests on:
- Telephone handsets (including mobile and cordless)
- Audio conference devices
- Hearing aids
- Hearing protectors
Handset Positioner Type 4606 allows accurate and repeatable mounting of telephone handsets on HATS in both standardized and user-defined positions. This makes HATS into a state-of-the-art telephone test rig providing both an artificial mouth and ear with pinna for measurements according to ITU-T recommendations.