4145B Agilent Semiconductor Parameter Analyzer
The 4145B is a Semiconductor Parameter Analyzer from Agilent. Semiconductor parameter analyzers are all-in-one tools used for a wide range of measurement capabilities. Semiconductor parameter analyzers can measure and analyze electrical characterizations of many types of electronic devices, materials, active or passive components, semiconductors, or any other kind of electronic equipment. Engineers use this piece of test equipment for the monitoring of current and voltage responses in different types of devices.
- Fully automatic, high-speed DC characterization of semiconductor devices
- High resolution, wide range sourcing and measurement. I: 1pA - 100mA, V: 1mV - 100V
- Maximum 1150 measurement and display points for precise measurement and analysis
- Flexible graphic analysis functions for quick parameter extraction
- Built-in micro flexible disc drive for storage of 240 user programs or 105 measurement results
The Agilent 4145B is a stand-alone instrument capable of complete DC characterization of semiconductor devices and materials. The Agilent 4145B stimulates voltage and current sensitive devices, measures the resulting current and voltage response, and displays the results in a user-selectable format (graph, list, matrix or schmoo) on a built-in CRT display.