4150ATC Valhalla Scientific Micro Ohmmeter
- Four Wire Kelvin Remote Sensing
- Accuracy: (180 days 25°C ± 10°C) ±0.03% reading ± 3 counts
- Voltage Sensitivity: 20mV full scale (1 µvolt sensitivity)
- CMR Ratio: 60db at DC, 50 Hz & 60 Hz
- Display: 4 1/2 digit (19999) L.E.D. - 20,000 counts
- Overload Indication: Display Flashes
- Terminal Configuration: Four-wire Kelvin Compensation
- Maximum Input: 10 amps peak induced current
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C
- Temperature Coefficient: ±.002% /°C (from 0°C to 15°C and 35°C to 50°C)
- Conversion Rate: 3 readings per sec. (12 readings per second available via GPIB or RS232C)
- Temperature Sensors: ("AL" & "CU") Add ±.05% of reading to instrument accuracy. T.C. is accurate to ± 10ppm/°C.
- Compliance Voltage: 5 VDC nominal Power: 115/230 VAC ± 10% 50-400 Hz
- Size: 292mm/11.5" L x 432mm/17" W x 102mm/4" H
The Valhalla 4150ATC has a high gain pre-amp to provide higher resolution measurements with 100 times less power dissipation in the test time. The 4150ATC is ideal for testing thermistors, RTD's, strain gauges, Balco sensors, and other transducers where minimizing self heating is critical during product calibration. The 4150ATC is an excellent tool for component testing, matching and sorting of resistors, chokes, coils, transformers, heating elements, and plated thru holes.