4156C Agilent Semiconductor Parameter Analyzer
The 4156C is a Semiconductor Parameter Analyzer from Agilent. Semiconductor parameter analyzers are all-in-one tools used for a wide range of measurement capabilities. Semiconductor parameter analyzers can measure and analyze electrical characterizations of many types of electronic devices, materials, active or passive components, semiconductors, or any other kind of electronic equipment. Engineers use this piece of test equipment for the monitoring of current and voltage responses in different types of devices.
- Highly accurate laboratory bench top parameter analyzer for advanced device characterization
- 4x High-resolution SMU, 2xVSU and 2xVMU
- Fill-in-the blanks front panel operation
- Includes Desktop EasyEXPERT software for PC-based GUI instrument control
- 1 femtoamp and 0.2 microvolt measurement resolution
- QSCV, Stress Mode, Knob-sweep, Stand-by function
- +/- 200 Volts and +/- 1 Amp High-Power SMU, Pulse Generator capabilities available by optional 41501B
Desktop EasyEXPERT software
- Same test and measurement environment for B1500A Semiconductor Device Analyzer
- Intuitive, task-oriented approach to parametric test
- Furnished with over 80 pre-defined, user-modifiable application tests
- Automatically save data to hard disk drive or any networked drive
- Offline data analysis and application test development via Desktop EasyEXPERT software
The Agilent 4156C Precision Semiconductor Parameter Analyzer is Agilent's next generation of precision semiconductor parametric analyzers. The Agilent 4156C provides highly accurate laboratory bench top parameter analyzers for advanced device characterization. The superior low-current and low-voltage resolution and built-in quasi-static CV measurement capability of the Agilent 4156C provide a firm foundation for future expansion with other measurement instruments.
The Agilent 4156C Precision Semiconductor Parameter Analyzer is a highly accurate laboratory bench top solution for advanced device characterization. The 41501B Expander extends your capabilities to 1A/200V, and add a low noise ground unit and dual pulse generators on the 4156C.
You can also control your 4155B/C or 4156B/C parameter analyzer from a PC with B1541A Desktop EasyEXPERT software that provides the same test and measurement environment for the B1500A Semiconductor Device Analyzer. The new version of t Desktop EasyEXPERT software, which is included with the 4155C/4156C, is able to control the Keysight 4155B/C and 4156B/C parameter analyzers too. To learn more please see application note titled “Control Existing Parameter Analyzers from a PC Using Desktop EasyEXPERT” in the library.