42270 Extech Data Logger
The 42270 is a Data Logger from Extech. Data loggers, or data recorders, collect information over time for a variety of purposes. A data logger uses internal memory and sensors to gather and document information on a 24-hour basis. Receive an accurate and comprehensive picture of the environmental conditions you’re monitoring as the device logs this information around the clock. Use data logging to measure temperature, humidity, wind speed, solar radiation, soil moisture levels, road traffic, tank levels, and a number of other elements.
- Records Relative Humidity and Temperature in storage containers, shipping vans, freezers and more
- Logs data for days, weeks or months up to 1 year battery life
- Multiple Dataloggers can be programmed and data downloaded from one single docking station.
- Programmable sampling rate from 1 second to 2 hours
- Program the logger, analyze and store data using Windows 95/98/2000/NT/ME/XP compatible software
- View both humidity and temperature on LCD display