4230 Boonton RF Power Meter
The 4230 is a RF power meter from Boonton. Radio frequency (RF) power meters are the electronic test equipment of choice to collect information, analyze RF power, and display information in an easy-to-read digital format. Engineers use RF power meters to measure and document pulsed RF signals, noise-like signals, and pseudorandom signals.
- Measurement range: 10 kHz to 100 GHz (Sensor Dependent)
- 90-dB dynamic range, depending on sensor
- -70 dBm to +44 dBm, depending on sensor
- > 200 measurements per second
- 5 Digit Display
- HP437, HP438, and Boonton 4220A emulation
- Automatically loads sensor data
- Simple software control
The Boonton 4230 is an RF Power Meter with a 10 kHz to 100 GHz measurement range that is dependent on the sensor that is installed in the unit.
The above image is for reference only. The image is a representation of the 4230A Series.