- Four Wire Kelvin Remote Sensing
- Maximum Input: 500 amps peak induced current
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (CU and AL)
- Ultra-low 2 mΩ range-0.1 μΩ resolution
- 4 1/2 Digit Resolution (19,999 counts)
- 0.03% Accuracy
- User Selectable Test Current (to 10 Amps)
- Test Current ON/Off Switch
- Boosted compliance mode for Rapid Charging of large inductors and Safety Disconnect
The Valhalla Scientific 4300B has six selectable current levels (0.1 mA to 10 Amps). The lowest range is 2 milliohms with 0.1 micro-ohm resolution. The 4300B is ideal for testing low bonding resistance, winding resistance, heat rise determinations, and any low resistance characteristics related to motors, KVA transformers, fuses, circuit breakers, generators, ballasts, weld joints, utility switchgear and more.
When measuring winding resistance on large inductors, the 4300B has a chargin inductor boost mode and safety status disconnect LEDs for user convenience.